INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY & DESIGN
Digital 3D CAD design, digital controllers, and digital/CNC fabrication all can be used as stand-alone processes or integrated with our other Departments to create the desired object.
Whether it be for object design, robotics, or fabrication, technology can make the process much easier.
Our 1,100 square foot Technology & Design Department is outfitted with the following:
Computer-Aided Design (CAD):
- (8) PC-based CAD Workstations
SketchUp and SolidWorks 3D Modeling Software
Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) Output:
- ***NEW*** ShopSabre Pro404 CNC Router (60" x 50" x 12" 2D, 2.5D, 3D cut volume)
- MakerGear M2 3D Printer (8" x 10" x 8" build volume)
- Canon T3i, 18MP DSLR, w/ 18-55mm Lens, Remote Shutter Release
- 68" Tripod
- (2) Softbox Lightstands, Continuous 5500K Daylight Bulbs
- (1) Softbox Boom Lightstand, Continuous 5500K Daylight Bulbs
- 53" Wide Seamless Backdrop Paper and Support
- Photoshop Elements Software (PC-based)
- Assortment of hand tools
- Material and Supplies offered for purchase in Department Shop
- Storage for Material, Supplies, and Projects in Department Shop
Become a Member of CIADC and receive discounted tuition and Studio Access rates!
Studio Access is work time outside of Class time, and available to all current Students and former Students.