The Safety and Tool Use Certification (STUC) acts as a general and Department-specific safety and policy refresher, and is an opportunity to introduce new shop tools, processes, etc. to Members.
- Student Members wishing to work in Department OSA other than their class Department require Department STUC(s)
- Access Members wishing to work in any Department OSA require Department STUC(s)
A Department STUC is not required for current Student or Student Members of the Department.
Eligibility for any Department STUC requires:
- that you be a current CIADC Member
- that you have completed at least 1 previous Core Class in the Department of the STUC
There is no charge for attending scheduled STUC dates. Alternate date STUCs are available for a fee. Access Members must purchase a discounted 5-OSA -or- 10-OSA punch card, valid for the term, before taking the STUC. Register for each Department STUC below.
Note: Department STUCs must be renewed each term, no exceptions.
- Non-Members enrolled in any Department Core Class are considered Students
- Current Members enrolled in any Department Core Class are considered Student Members
- Current Members not enrolled in any Department Core Class are considered Access Members
- Core Classes are typically 1/2-term to full-term, general overview Department classes, and are noted in each class description