OPEN STUDIO ACCESS
Open Studio Access (OSA) is non-instructional, monitored work time offered in each Department shop. OSA is available to CIADC Students, Student Members, and Access Members during scheduled 3-hour work blocks throughout the week.
OSA is offered as a single, 3-hour drop-in, or purchased in bulk for a discount. Please contact us for current rates and Department OSA schedules.
To learn more about our Building and Facilities, including materials, processes and equipment available in each Department, click here.
Department Safety and Tool Use Certification (STUC) is required for any CIADC Member wishing to use Open Studio Access (OSA) outside of an enrolled class Department:
- Student Members wishing to work in Department OSA other than their class Department require Department STUC(s)
- Access Members wishing to work in any Department OSA require Department STUC(s)
A STUC is not required for current Student or Student Members to use OSA in the Department of their class.
- Non-Members enrolled in any Department Core Class are considered Students
- Current Members enrolled in any Department Core Class are considered Student Members
- Current Members not enrolled in any Department Core Class are considered Access Members
- Core Classes are typically 1/2-term to full-term, general overview Department classes, and are noted in each class description
Click below for the guide to our Programming: