CIADC is happy to note a milestone for the 2016 Winter Term: 100 students have enrolled in classes and instruction modules offered via our education programming!
With seven 10-week classes, five 5-week classes, and a new series of single session instruction modules on Tuesday evenings, CIADC continues its steady growth in enrollment, participation, and studio access time outside of classes.
There are still plenty of opportunities to get involved at Chicago Industrial Arts & Design Center this term. The second round of 5-week winter classes begin Wednesday, February 10 and Saturday, February 13:
- Metal Fabrication (Saturday 9 AM-12 PM)
- Woodworking (Wednesday 7-10 PM or Saturday 9 AM-12 PM)
- Sand Cast Aluminum (Saturday 9 AM-12 PM)
- 3D CAD Modeling: SolidWorks (Saturday 9 AM-12 PM)
Members — take advantage of open studio access! The next Safety and Tool Use Certification (STUC) is scheduled for Saturday, February 6:
- 12:00-12:30 PM — Technology Department STUC
- 12:30-1:30 PM — Casting Department STUC
- 1:30-2:30 PM — Woodworking Department STUC
- 2:30-3:30 PM — Metalworking Department STUC
Plus, a variety of 1-3 session Instruction Modules are coming up every Tuesday evening for the rest of the term: